Monday 25 February 2008

In search of Reg

That’s right folks, tomorrow I am on the buses. After spending the winter here in Bodrum it is time to move on and get back to some travelling. After all, that is what I want to be doing, especially now that spring has come to turkey. The sky is blue, the sun is out and the dogs are still chasing after people.
So tomorrow I will be getting on the bus for a 7 hour drive south along the coast to Antalya . I will be staying for 4 or 5 days before heading north towards Istanbul. Which will take me about 2 weeks to get there as I have several places that I want to see along the way before I get to Istanbul.

I can really recommend Bodrum for a holiday however long or short your stay would be. I for one have greatly enjoyed my time here and it will be with a slightly heavy heart that I leave here tomorrow.

However, I can’t wait to see what is around the corner….

No comments:

Post a Comment